- A single pole breaker is typically used with 120volt circuits.
- They are constructed with one hot wire and one neutral wire.
- This circuit breaker fit into the circuit breaker box.
- They provide a bridge between the main bus bars in the panel that delivers power into your home from the utility company and the circuit wires that run through your home.
- The circuit breakers are where the hot wires for each circuit are connected.
- This breaker give you free from the short circuits in home and automatically fell down for protection.